Monday, June 29, 2009

Back on the horse

Well the good news is, I’m back on the writing horse again. Not making any leaps and bounds here, but I’m putting in more than a couple of paragraphs a day, which is a lot better than before.
10:15” is still scheduled for release by Eternal Press in September. “Who’s to Blame” is still being reviewed by Damnation Books, so keep your fingers crossed. And I’ve been making some headway with “Gates of Hell.”
Well that’s it for now. As usual, I’ll be on and offline as I work on my various projects and of course as I play with the kids and go to work every day at my day job, so feel free to find me at one of my profile pages and leave a message.
Have fun and good luck in all you do,
Trent
Visit me at http://webpages.charter.net/zaroths

No comments:

Post a Comment