Friday, July 10, 2009

Great News about 10:15

So I heard that 10:15 will be available in eBook format from Eternal Press, Amazon and now Barns and Noble. In addition to that Amazon’s ‘Print on Demand’ will allow people to buy the book in print a few weeks after its initial release.

To say I’m completely stoked about this development is an understatement. It is a great feeling to know that my book will be available at two of the largest retail book stores online.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and will post some more as time goes by.

UPDATES:
-10:15 now has an International Standard Book Number (ISBN) which means it’s closer to being released.

-Still revising The Devil’s Oak, Chapter Two. Should be done with chapter two by this weekend if all is well and will be sending it out to the test readers for review soon.

-Gates of Hell is on hold as I figure out what I want Daemon to do next.

-I’ve started another short that gives the origin of a character I want to put in Pearl and Bone at some point. I don’t want to give too much away so everyone will just have to wait and see. The working title is called “To Love Man,” which yes is a play on the title “To Serve Man.” Let’s just say there can be some similarities drawn between the two stories.

-Who’s to Blame is still being reviewed by Damnation Books. I received an email from the CEO letting me know she received it and it will take up to six weeks for a reply. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment