Friday, August 14, 2009

Time for the heart race again

It’s getting to be that time again. So far, Who’s to Blame has been in the hopper for more than fifty days now and my anticipation gets the better of me. I know I shouldn’t let it control me as much as it does, but what can I say? At this point, rejection or acceptance would be welcomed just so long as some word is returned. I would love acceptance, but after this long…Well you get the idea.

Right now, I’m working on The Devil’s Oak, Gates of Hell: book one of Pearl and Bone, and Return to Oaks River (sequel to 10:15). I wish I could tell you all that it’s been going great, but work’s been slow right now.

I’d like to tell you more, but the Saints are about to play their first pre-season game and as a fan, I must take time to pay homage to my home team.

Go Saints!

Trent Kinsey

No comments:

Post a Comment