Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Time Taveler's Wife by Audry Niffenegger: I suggest you read the book before seeing the movie

The Time Traveler's Wife The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I read Audrey Niffenegger's timeless tale of romance while on my last deployment as a US Marine. While aboard the USS Bataan, I turned page after page and finished it within a week and let me tell you all, other than a very select few stories, there is no other story like this.

My heart ached for days when I finished reading it and I have tears I am fighting back right now as I think of what to say in this review. Audrey paced the story perfectly for me to incorporate both character's needs to be with each other while competing with the fact that one can never stay in one place for too long before slipping back to the love of his life before they met.

I will never forget this story and plan on reading many times in my future. I do suggest that anyone going to the movie take the time to read this book first.

View more of my Goodreads reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment