Thursday, September 17, 2009

Birthday Book Signing (September 19, 2009 from 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. CST)

Have you ever heard the phrase, “It’s better to give than receive?” Well, I believe that for my birthday, I would like to give everyone the chance to join me for a virtual book signing as well as a chance for two people to win a copy of my latest release,
10:15 (Eternal Press, 2009).

Here’s how it works:

-If you haven’t done so yet, purchase a copy of
10:15.

-Send your copy to PostMaster@TrentKinsey.com with what personal message you would like from me.

-I’ll receive your copy, sign it with your requested message (keep it clean,
please :D) and I’ll return your signed copy to your email.


Want to win a copy to have signed, here’s how to do it:

-Go to http://www.trentkinsey.com/ and sign into the chat room on the page.

-At 12:15 p.m. CST, I will ask a specific question. Be the first to send the answer to
PostMaster@TrentKinsey.com and I will reply to the winner with a request for what message he/she would like on the copy.

-But that’s not it. If you by chance miss out on the 12:15 contest, here’s how to win the second copy of the day… Show up at the live chat room (http://www.trentkinsey.com/) and at 15 minutes past the hour, every hour of the chat, I’ll ask a question. Send your answer to
PostMaster@TrentKinsey.com and those with the correct answer will be put in for the drawing. The winner will be announced at 9:45 p.m. and of course I’ll sign that copy as well. One answer per question please.

Have a great weekend!

Trent Kinsey

No comments:

Post a Comment