Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bite Me by Donaya Haymond: How do you give bad news to a werewolf married to a vampire?


Bite Me (ebook)
Bite Me by Donaya Haymond

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Donaya speaks to the part of me that has been in the back of mind since my time in middle school and I have to admit, I only wish I could have done what her characters do in her awesome tale Bite Me.

Though Goodreads only lets you go 4 or 5, I really give Bite Me 4.6 stars.

The characters, mystical in nature, are still confronted by real problems faced by many in today's society. And though it is not an action-packed story, it maintains a steady pace that before you know it, it's over.

What makes it even better is it is part of a series, but you don't have to have the first book to understand what is going on. Donaya has a way of re-introducing the characters that her followers are already familiar with in a way that allows new readers to know what is going on without boring fans with information they already know.

I am looking forward to seeing what she comes up with next and how far this tale can continue.

View more of my Goodreads reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment