Monday, March 15, 2010

Bald Face Liar, I mean “Creative Writer” Blogger Award

My friend, Hales, asked me to participate in this harmless liar’s game. I think it sounds like fun! I’ll post seven items about me, only TWO of which are true. The others are “little white lies”.

1. I used to work in Military Intelligence

2. I have never broken a bone in my body
3. I used to work in the adult film industry

4. I used to be one of the best recruiters in the Marine Corps

5. In real life, I am one of the most blandest people you will ever meet

6. I have four tattoos, one of a wolf howling at the moon, one of a wearwolf, one of an eagle globe and anchor, one of a set of staff sergeant chevrons with my dates of service underneath.
7. When I write, I usually don't know what I've written until I get to the end and wake up to see what's on the page.

I now hereby pass on the Liar’s Torch to these writers ( in no particular order!). Keep the liar’s game going. Visit their sites and see if you can guess which of their statements are little white lies:

Kayden McLeod

Brigit Aine

Imari Jade

D.M. Slate

6 comments:

  1. Taking a stab in the dark here, I think 4 and 6 are true...Tabs

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo good guess Tabs lol...not gonna say if it's right or wrong here until later. But good guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo another great guess...but is it true. hmmmmm I guess you'll have to wait and see huh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think 1 and 4 are true...and thanks...I'll go post my own soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! Everyone's gonna have great laugh when I finally reveal the truth :D

    ReplyDelete