Saturday, April 14, 2012

It's Never Easy...


Here we are, yet again. Last night as I read more of Clive Barker's Abarat, Book Three, my muse came to me with another idea...but will she stay long enough to get at least one book done? I sure hope so.

It seems as of late, my muse loves the idea to make me think of codes...Ooo, Trent, if you do this, it would look awesome! And I go running off to make new and neat things for my day job.

But it's not what I originally dreamed of doing. True, I enjoy my day job and true we don't always do what we dreamed we would set out for, but I still wish to have a hardcover with my name on it. I'm plagued with so many ideas, interesting characters and of course plot twists, but lately I've had problems getting them down on paper in more than just a hundred words at a time.  It's all a state of mind, I know, but it doesn't change the fact that for some reason, writing hasn't been coming as easy as it used to.

I must overcome, I must be more! I will do more.

So on that note, I will depart early today and let the muse drag me through my weird imagination for whatever wild rides she chooses. Let's roll Muse!

Trent

No comments:

Post a Comment